FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ready, Set, Go, page-35

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    Hi @THE Guatemalian,

I think you're on the right track there but I do think that the review will be looking at all the PR/Options/shares issued to determine the status of them.

While that is a situation that has to be resolved and is taking time, I'm trying to look to the future of the company with the two great assets that we have to develop. Gold and Lithium. With a great new management team that is focused on shareholder returns.

The gold has hardly been explored over all of our tenements and we have been able to find and secure a royalty deal over Ntiola and Viper. Who knows what Koting holds but we'll find out soon. Numerous other targets to be explored and cash flow to fund finding another Morilla.

The Lithium is already economic subject to a positive PFS and has the upside  to enlarged tonnage and perhaps an increase in grade.

The first company in Mali to build a mine and processing plant will have a tremendous advantage in the new world of energy. BGS can be that company imo.

There is so much to look forward to in such a short time for the shareholders.

The new financial year is only a month away and we all might be renewed over the next twelve months.

Good Luck All.

Ps. Link to an interesting article.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/warren-buffetts-byd-joins-lithium-race-secure-supply-critical-klip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.