CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

GG mate , I have studied this market for a decade, years ago I...

1. nk
    3,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    GG mate , I have studied this market for a decade, years ago I knew it back to front. two guys got me into it. One Was Jeff Christian of CPM group in USA. He wrote a paper years ago which explained how the market worked and I why he was long term bullish. His consultancy has many interesting papers about precious meatls markets. http://www.cpmgroup.com/main.php

They are of no interest to those who follow the conspiracy view, he is the anti christ of the conspiracy movement

The other guy who influenced me was James Flanagan of Gann Global who correctly picked the low of silver using Gann techniques. Woteva is a fan of Gann principles and can say more if he wishes

The problem with taking to much note of conspiracy theories is they dont help you succeed in trading, they are a negative. Those who will make the big money in this stock are just focussed on the fundamentals and technicals of CCU and silver sans conspriracy. There is a possibility of a hyperinflation the $US. That would send silver to extraordinary heights but it would also accompany economic armaggedon in the world. Its not something I wish for, but its something you need to protect yourself from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.