GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

*** ready to crash?, page-48

1. 13,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    *** ready to crash? go gold!! "I have the privilege of knowing the deeper aspects of Ganns work and the hidden free masonry knowledge...."

O dear not the dreaded secrets of freemasonary.

For your info gann45 that so called occult knowledge is available to all who seek, however for some their learning comes through joining an outfit a la freemasonary.. 'My obligation' certainly sucks them in.

freemasonary does indeed work by concealing from the public the true meaning of 'things'.

As owner-publisher of the Memphis, Tennessee, Daily Appeal, Albert Pike wrote in an editorial on April 16, 1868:

"With negroes for witnesses and jurors, the administration of justice becomes a blasphemous mockery. A Loyal League of negroes can cause any white man to be arrested, and can prove any charges it chooses to have made against him. ...The disenfranchised people of the South ... can find no protection for property, liberty or life, except in secret association.... We would unite every white man in the South, who is opposed to negro suffrage, into one great Order of Southern Brotherhood, with an organization complete, active, vigorous, in which a few should execute the concentrated will of all, and whose very existence should be concealed from all but its members."

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/albertpikeandkkk.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.