FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

I have been member of HC previously haven't traded for a while,...

1. 249 Posts.
    I have been member of HC previously haven't traded for a while, I'm def not involved in the company in anyway however I'm thinking of going to GM I live in Melbourne.

I'm interested in the penny stocks that get relisted and have new directors appointed etc, they tend to change business plans sectors etc, I learnt this during the tech boom.

I presume they would sell off the patents if they could get a buyer as to the price its anyone's guess depends how successful the trials are.

I'm not basing my investment in the company around the success of the trials or the potential sale price of patents, more to the future plans I believe that will be in the resource sector.

A large share placement was always going to happen it usually does after a re listing to raise funds, give new directors cheap shares etc.

I am rather disappointed however at the .0035 price I think should be around .008.

I just believe its an educated punt to invest in FER at current prices as the quality of the new directors can only lead to a big bright future in the resource sector.

FYI approx 75% of my current holding in FER was made after the 3 Aug announcement re new directors and share placement, if I was in the loop of the company's activities my average would be .005 not considerably higher.

I hold for the longer term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.