VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

ready to explode, page-2

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Agree with previous posts - have seen this cycle a few times this year - starts with sell side buildup, after price depressed then see buy side buildup a tick below the best bid, then a reversal with buy side depletion and large sell side buildup at lowest sell price. As said have seen this three times from memoey since May, and each time once the sell-side volume is pulled back, the sp moves very quickly. Let's see whether the same applies this time. I usually don't pay much credence to the Dow insofar as VPG movements, however given the corrections lately, I'm tending to lean towards the feeling that the dropping Dow affecting wider markets (esp Reits) lately has helped with the price suppression - once the Dow makes some gains, I wouldn't be surprised that VPG for once matches the direction. As ever one holders opinions, so don't take my word for it - with the recent issue, finally got to 2m holding, so whether or not the sp rises, won't be selling for a year or two regardless. If we ever get back to half decent dividends, might not sell for a really long time...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.