URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

ready to explode, page-23

1. 1,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    satori, SP3, drillFix and others, thanks for your posts and keeping the URA thread alive, I have been rather busy in the last couple of months but I am making the time to get to the meeting on the 4 May, even though they may be no real news on offer.

It is impossible to put a future value on Uran at this stage as we have absolutely nothing after the Nickel assets are spun off, apart from a couple of possibly ISL mines in Ukraine that we have really no idea about in terms of grades, tonnes, percentage held by Uran etc. The problem here is even if we get some more concrete and positive news, say on Ukraine, how do we value such an acquisition and then how does the market price Uran’s shares? I think a peer comparison would be the only way to come up with a’ ball park’ share price (as I think SP3 did this a few months ago) as producing uranium companies at the moment are not really priced on fundamentals.

Anyway, as I have said Uran is worth either 50c or +$5 depending if we have something or nothing. At the moment the market thinks that nothing is the most likely outcome, so we have a price around 75c. After the nickel is spun off if we still have nothing on the uranium front I think you can take 20c off the above price (even though management values the asset at only $1M).

It all comes down to how likely you think it is that management can deliver a meaningful uranium project in a reasonable time frame. I think that management will eventually come up with something that will put Uran into a different league; the league of uranium producers and that is why I am prepared to maintain my holding and add on weakness. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst, that way you can at least live to fight another day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.