URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

ready to explode, page-24

1. 3,606 Posts.

Good posts guys both cotik and satori!
    And sorry Sp3 regarding the options question, perhaps I should ask Cotik that one :)

Now, back to it!

I am confused even to know why we have not heard anthing from even the ANN dated 18 December 2006.

From it we know that Uran secures Ukraine Deals, and this announcement was a REAL market mover at the time because the price of the stock over doubled because of it.

Yet from the above dated annoucement, we are non the wiser by obtaining specified answers from which questions came from that annoucement,

such as:

1. SRK Consulting (London) Ltd has been retained to assist with the final feasibility study. Technical data for the study will be provided to Uran commencing in December, as secrecy classification of the documents is lifted. The on-site technical review will commence at Zheltye Vody in the second half of January.

---Question 1.---
    If SRK was retained to assist commencing in Dec 06, and the onsite technical review was going to commence in the 2nd half of Jan 07.

Simply speaking, Where is this DATA or information and relating to it and why are are not shareholders informed as yet???

In the same report, this is also stated:

2. PricewaterhouseCoopers has been retained by Uran to provide an independent valuation of whether the terms of the option are fair and reasonable.

---Question 2.---
    If PWHC was retained, where is this report also? or what is the point in saying they will be retained or contracted to do a task and then not give uran shareholders any information result???

Cotik or TheApprentice,
    As both you guys are going to the meeting, there are another 20 or so excellent questions that were previously posted by Satori and SP3. As we move closer to this meeting on behalf of the faithful, could you please possibly ask them or pass them onto Kate H? As there are now are so many questions that have been Left UnAnswered hence, why there are many questions.

I have downloaded every PDF from the site including the MP3 of Kate on BoardroomRadio talking about production in 2007, PDF's stating production, and confident as I am with management, these questions need answers!

With due respect to Uran's Top Shelf management, it is their obligation and duty to provide shareholders with information which I am sure they already know, but being starved of information is not what I call respecting the interests of us shareholders.

Having said that, watch an annoucement now come out this week and make me glow red in the face....lol :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.