BRO 0.00% 0.2¢ broad investments limited

ready to explode, page-3

1. 5,079 Posts.
    They will try to shake some of us out by selling some in order to scare som eout.

But they bought heaps yesterday, and they played a few games, so if they want a profit they need at least 1.3 or more to make it worthwhile.
    That's if they want to tip them out, I would think not though.

Reason is the upcoming spin off.
    Let's look at how that may work.
    say you have a mill BRO, you might get 1 miner share for every 20 BRO, and if they then raise some money at say 20 cents to value it,

so that's 50000 miner shares at say 20 cents that's $10k, and it would cost you $10k to buy the BRO shares, but you still own the BRO shares and have 10k worth of miner shares as well.

Before you might say without the miner BRO is worth jack, but now they have this taxi thing that can be implemented in any other business it is worth more than a cent alone.

So you see why the increased interest.
    The miner would need some fair reslults, which by the way they are waiting on, could just be they are looking good as well.

So we have BRO's tech that is looking promising, spin off around the corner that will give us free shares, don't forget we own the miner now.

And if we get good test results, what is it worth. cents not fraction of cents, so they won't get mine for a song.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.