CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

ready to expolde , page-136

1. 1,714 Posts.
    Snacks Im in a good mood I even mentioned Id like your old Aston, mentioned your quote of follow your dreams, Yes I READ that, but I dont know what you mean?? You buisness people, traders etc have been in this So long you have your own jargon, I am one with no disrepect of those that you have said cant be so naive,'Sorry 123 spelling" to put so many $$ in just hopeing!!I havent quite done that I dont think,& my apologies if I was not quite explicit enough on my comment of you holding shares 4 many yrs,I should have added that imo cvi can, possibly catch up very quickly in a couple of yrs especially with todays prices of "is it commodities"?? on those shares that you very astutely held on to for many yrs& good on you for looking out for your family.Not going any further with this,Today is highlighted thurs,I know you are trying to tell me something...But I know the thing I will learn is going to be after the fact, but it will be something that is meant for me to remember,my broker charges me an arm an leg to get in an out, I have about 3 mths till 1yr with cvi, cgt on profit then can sell if want to & start to play mkt,understanding a little & having learnt though some may say foolishly my appenticeship on hc ,Yes Snacks I know my opinion of you may seem not to trust you but indeed that is the lesson of all of us when it comes down to $$ even our own close friends, and the liars that heve been on this site before.As a speccy even those that hold faith in this stck long term may be wrong, MS"s personnel words to me may have been bull ,At the end of the day I believe this yr is a big learning & new beginnings for me & I will look back & thank those that stirred me one way or another.Down the track when I can put up $100,000 or 2 on a stock I can see how easy it can be to make a good living off a couple of points here & there & so what I read on cvi by the day traders will not go unnoticed.regards nicky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.