CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

ready to expolde , page-50

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Mods,
    I know I am walking a tightrope here…but I feel impelled to respond to what I see as a misunderstanding.

Please...please...understand, I was not trying to "censure" this poster in any way...I think you entirely misread my post…easy to do on a busy day?

The member I responded to was specifically using the claim he had made a "large options purchase" to add weight to the arguments in his post.

It is pretty obvious such claims are designed to impress other posters, one assumes to engender a degree of credibility...especially from the "newbies".

I think the general consensus would be that stating one had taken a “large options position” is specifically aimed at adding weight to one’s claims…is it not therefore in everyone’s interest that such claims are at least given some form of measure?

If someone is committed to a stock to the extent they feel the need to disclose their positions…and clearly wanted everyone to know…then we are faced with determining exactly how serious?

Surely this is relevant?

Remember, the poster voluntarily stated his interest…less than experienced onlookers might otherwise feel..."gee wiz…for one to take a “large options position”...then surely this guy must know what he is talking about?"

Perhaps I too should buy…or at least, listen to what he has to say?

I felt it entirely appropriate, for the benefit of the less informed posters, that his claims of taking a "large position" were in fact put in context.

In doing so, I specifically stated …”Now...there is nothing wrong with the size of your order...what ever it was...nor your reference to it being a "large options position”...”

I am stumped therefore how I can be accused of “censuring”?

I reiterate, .I see nothing wrong with his/her claims...or anyone’s right to consider their position as large, small…whatever…only that the claims be placed in perspective given that posters use of said position to engender credibility, one assumes to entice others?

Why did he/she disclose the order unless to add weight to their post?

Is it not fair that newbies (who may not have access to trading data), be given some form of measure in order to prevent being mislead by what might arguably be viewed as a somewhat dubious disclosure?

I really do fear you misread the purpose of my post?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.