CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

ready to expolde , page-55

1. 372 Posts.

T4P

Have you thought that maybe in Dunlops eyes it was a large buy?

While you obviously have considerable knowledge of the market and cvi, not everyone does. You should however realise that newbies (as you call them) are more than likely going to follow your advice as many appear to hero worship you.

I may be wrong, but I read Dunlops posts to be quite legitimate. I think there have been many not knowing whether to buy in over the past few days or wait off for a while to see what pans out.

I bought some more today and I will admit I was undecided whether to or not. I did so because I believe in cvi and its management team and have assessed my risk accordingly.

I really enjoy your posts and you obviously take great pride in the manner in which you post. Lately however you seem more intent on preaching to people like the wise old man who is the font of all knowledge. Maybe this is the case (definetly compared to me), but I read your post to Dulop as being quite condescending and thought this to be the reason it was removed.

I do respect and apprecaite your posts t4p and how dedicated you have been to the whole cvi cause. I just wanted to raise this with you.

Hope you don't take offence as none was intended. I am just an upfront person who doesn't take sides and likes to speak his mind.

cheers

ozi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.