OXR oxiana limited

ready to fly over 4 dollars then track up , page-41

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Hi bulljack8 and welcome to the ox thread and also HC.
    Great to hear you hold a heap of ox so cheap.
    As for the divvies sure mate I would never say no the to divvy, I also made a comment that I don’t worry about the divvy, what I meant by that was the ox fluctuates the yearly divvy amount many times on a daily basis so I really don’t see much point getting worked up about it.

Sure the ox will be a 5 to 6 dollar share much sooner than later, and I have stated it many times on the ox thread, just have to be careful on HC will the word sooner, many would take that as the next week or two, and some think long term means a month LOL. And as for OH a true mastermind. "What ever you do dont sell your oxr shares" hehehehhehehehe.

We would also be a lot closer to $5 to $6 if the US stopped screwing themselves and the rest of the world around them, unbelievable world biggest financial power house riddled in massive debit. Its cool though the dumb arses will just keep printing more of it and kept dropping interest rate, heaven forbid it they told everyone we are going to stop credit once you reach a certain amount, Nah that couldnt help or work. At the end of the day the butcher has to be paid, people not only need to get that, they need to fully understand it.

Cheers
    Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.