CIG 0.00% 6.0¢ caspian oil & gas limited

ready to fly, page-3

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Bounced nicely off .049

Green day tomorrow on the Dow might be our lucky day with CIG..

It is hard to keep faith in a stock when it sinks so low, but just got to have faith in the Fib lines.

One thing for sure.. they don't just announce for the sake of it. We are still waiting on the plug and pressure update..

Anyone email them lately or spoken to management?

I'm off O/S to have a look at some Gas and Oil companies in Cambodia and Thailand for a few weeks.. nothing like a bit of networking with the guys in the field for first hand knowledge.. I have been hearing/Reading positive things about Cambodia and what's getting pumped out of the ground, so thought I would go and check it out..

Anyway, will pop in and keep an eye on the CIG to make sure it is going in the right direction now that it has had its pull back..

I see it being compared over at the MHL thread.. Come off it.. MHL hasn't even drilled a hole as yet.. there's no way we would get that low..CIG is pulling Black gold out of the ground and it has a rig in place to keep working on finding more.. owns the rig too.. this is a major asset and a great head start on others that want to work the area over..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.