CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

ready to go

1. rtj
    38 Posts.
    I would like to point out to all my fellow investor of Cbio of the following:

i) The Chairman stated in his address to the AGM on the 26th November 2010 that the "final report on the clinical trial (clinical trial just finished & announced to the Market on the 28th March 2011)will play little if any role in the decision of the big drug companies to proceed to a transaction".Apparently they will form their own views "based on their analysis of the raw data"
    ii)In the CEO's Investment Presentation dated 8th February 2011,on the slide presentation "Why an investment in Cbio?" one of his points states "interactions with multinational pharma regarding licencing XToll to intensify once the current Xtoll clinical study is completed,ie last patient,last dose.
    iii)I have heard on the "grapevine" that both the Chairman & CEO have made recent trips to America - I DO NOT know how accurate this is.

I have been a shareholder since May 2004 and have brought shares at $2.00, $3.00 and at .16c.(rights issue)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.