LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Ready to go..., page-163

1. 2,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    You're right V, though I think management are reasonably confident in future feedstock sources.
    Although multiple plants had been speculated by some of us for a while, to hear it from Mr. Walsh in the latest journal report is confirmation of the big picture. Not the sort of thing you let slip if you're not confident in the numbers, especially given the under promise, over deliver we've seen from management thus far.
    Surprise after surprise.

The DFS will reveal we'll be running with the construction of a 5-6,000tpa P1 plant also.
    In my opinion the finance structure has already been drafted and in advanced stages.
    I think what we'll see is good old fashioned bank financing with a solid income producing partner as a guarantor of capital. No money down from either party and no unrealistic discounts to an off take partner out of necessity.
    I've run a few financing models to best "fast track" (as described by JW in same article mentioned above) a Phase II L-Max plant off the back of P1, and cash is going to be King here.
    P1 year one 3,000t+, year two/three 5-6ktpa.

Blue skies ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.865K 1.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
160 141041372 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 72515664 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.