LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I'm thinking they are both 'PIE in the SKY', a lot of hype and...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I'm thinking they are both 'PIE in the SKY', a lot of hype and promotion but no closer to being able to take advantage of the current favourable market conditions for lithium and their by-products.

LIT is nowhere near getting its Si-Leach off the ground, its current method of financing with convertible notes issued to Arena will ensure the share price remains depressed in to the future, thus ensuring that future financing will not be readily available. Its demise inevitable.

LDP similarly, will find future funding hard to come by as the company allows the share price to progressively slide into depths from whence it came. Its off more than 50% from its high last year. And as much as its supporters keep waxing lyrical about its future, (despite its big holders remaining strong) it is looking down the barrel of losing 0.001 of a cent (which is occurring every 2nd day) over the next few months (has as been the case thru Feb to april 2018). Eventually the selling will turn into a deluge leaving any future financing of all the ???-Max's as pipe dreams; and its shareholders broke.

Even the big holders will then start to dump their holdings at any price in order to salvage and preserve some capital.

And after, receivership, the ???-Max inventions/innovations will be up for grabs for a song at a liquidation auction. The future does indeed look bleak for both companies.

I'm not waiting for the end game.

DYOR
    Last edited by Lulurowrow: 21/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.