CTM 1.11% 45.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Ready To Launch -Huge Week Ahead !!!

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    I suggest this week we will see some great action in the SP of CTM .The drilling will commence this week,at Itapitanga Nickel and Cobalt Project.
    I’m sure the Company will have positive "Newsflow"leading up to the AGM this coming Friday in Perth as well .
    Below are the Highlights from the last Quarterly,I believe the SP is ready to launch , these levels will not last, they can't when your playing in World Class mineral province and we are cashed up.
    Let the fun begin !!!
    EXPLORATION
    THE CARAJÁS MINERAL PROVINCE

Centaurus’ Salobo West Copper‐Gold and Pebas Copper‐Gold Projects, and its newly acquired Itapitanga Nickel‐ Cobalt Project, are located in the Carajás Mineral Province (“Carajás”), which is considered to be one of the world’s premier mining addresses (see Figure 1).

A total of 15 world‐class mineral deposits lie within an area of just 150 x 100km, including nine IOCG deposits with resources of +100 million tonnes of copper‐gold ore. These IOCG deposits – in addition to several other IOCG prospects that are under exploration – collectively contain resources of more than 4.0 billion tonnes of copper‐ gold ore (see Figure 2 below).

Three of the top five known IOCG deposits in the Carajás (all with resources +300Mt Cu‐Au ore), as well as multiple exploration targets, are located along the Cinzento Shear Zone (see Figure 3). These deposits are structurally controlled by regional‐scale W‐NW striking, brittle‐ductile shear zones hosted within the highly prospective volcanic and sedimentary rocks of the Itacaiúnas Supergroup.

Vale’s giant Salobo Copper‐Gold Mine is one of these deposits, and is arguably the second‐biggest IOCG in the world behind BHP’s Olympic Dam Mine. Salobo has Reserves of 1.2 billion tonnes at 0.61% Cu and 0.3g/t Au and produced approximately 193kt of copper and 346koz of gold in calendar year 20171 . Centaurus’ Salobo West Cu‐ Au Project includes multiple distinct targets that display similar geochemical and geophysical characteristics and are located in the same geological context as the Salobo mine, just 12km along strike.

ITAPITANGA NICKEL‐COBALT PROJECT

During the Quarter, Centaurus secured a 100% interest in the Itapitanga Nickel‐Cobalt Project, a highly prospective nickel‐cobalt exploration project in the Carajás Mineral Province of northern Brazil located immediately along strike from world‐class nickel‐cobalt deposits owned by global majors Anglo American and Vale.

The strategic acquisition further expands and strengthens Centaurus’ existing mineral portfolio in the Carajás Mineral Province, opening up an exciting new front for its exploration activities in 2018 alongside its existing Salobo West Copper‐Gold‐Cobalt Project and Pebas Copper‐Gold Project (see Figure 1).

The Itapitanga Project is located at the southern strike extent of Anglo American’s world‐class Jacaré Ni‐Co Project (Figure 4) which has reported a global Mineral Resource of 307Mt at 1.3% Ni and 0.13% Co that includes a high‐ grade cobalt resource of 185Mt at 1.2% Ni and 0.18% Co2 .  Centaurus geologists have confirmed the presence of the same nickel‐cobalt mineralisation at surface on the Itapitanga Project at multiple locations over a wide area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $225.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 41.5¢ $302.9K 676.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120000 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 18100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.