LRL 0.00% 1.6¢ labyrinth resources limited

ready to list in hong kong, page-3

1. 3,045 Posts.
    Leyshon is lucky to have an excellent management team. They have gone to China and set up shop finding a large gold deposit. Getting very close to building the mine and finance is just around the corner.

Obviously equity will dilute the rest of the holders but in this environment I'd rather avoid debt. Just have to look at several small gold producers who have died a sudden death in the face of rapidly rising gold prices.

As for gold, the outlook in my mind has never been more bullish. It could see a mega-rally in 08/09 as the USD faces more problems and financials keep getting smacked around.

I'm sitting on a small paper loss but in 1-2 years this stock could quite easily be 10 times the current price. A very prospective area, wouldn't be surprised to see some more positive drilling results come through.

Only problem is China... if they find something massive like a 10m+ ounce reserve will shareholders be allowed to benefit? Now the HK listing makes more and more sense.

Once again, nice work Paul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.