SIL 0.00% 3.5¢ smiles inclusive limited

1) the claim that this will be first large scale rollout is...

1. 386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    1) the claim that this will be first large scale rollout is false. National dental plan (powered by Flexigroup ASX:FXL) have been operating in the industry for over 18 months. I use it widely in my own practices. Here is a video link of me promoting it to dentists all over Australia.

National dental plan has hundreds of practices on board all over Australia.

Besides this, zipmoney is also active in our industry.

Afterpay already partnered with Primary dental (ASX: PRY) quite a while ago. It’s cute that smiles inc are trialing it at four practices. Primary heath have already rolled it out across 50 practices. Here’s proof. https://www.primarydental.com.au/afterpay/

For mike to state that his company has the first widespread roll-out is disingenuous at best.

I am a dentist. As I’ve stated I own quite a few practices. Myself and three of my friends own an operation larger than. What Smiles Inc currently has. $400-600 paid back over 8 weeks is not the type of treatment plans people in dentistry are looking for.

Our payment plans are upto $9000 worth of treatment over 2 years. Interest free. Our minimum amount is $500.

This is another example of an announcement that’s great for people who just simply don’t understand the industry. But for anyone within, well....
    Last edited by Nauv: 27/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.