SIL 0.00% 3.5¢ smiles inclusive limited

No. I wasn’t suggesting people would stay and continue working....

1. 386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31

No. I wasn’t suggesting people would stay and continue working. I don’t have any bias as they don’t affect me in any way. Them being successful is good for me. Not many buyers for my group of practices and another successful corporate is another potential buyer. Helps my exit. 

They have bought many practices that I advised clients to stay away from. 

If you were at wilson’s briefing about the dental industry you would also know that other corporates also don’t understand what they are doing as they passed on a lot of practices that smiles ended up buying. 

Back to my point. Firstly, all my practices are on a FASA. I can if you look at their projections, the percentages are well below 40%. So it doesn’t matter what the actual results say, they are projecting less than 40%.

What I actually think is happening, which I thought you may be aware of as well is that they have capitalized some of the owner dentists commissions. So paid them some of it upfront as part of the purchase price. This makes their ongoing profitability look better. And is not sustainable long term. Time will tell. 

Last edited by Nauv: 24/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.