CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Hi fracp,Not surprisingly, you seem to be attracting negative...

1. VB
    86 Posts.
    Hi fracp,

Not surprisingly, you seem to be attracting negative comments from those who sold with the rest of the cattle.
    IMO those who were expecting more from the geo report are just plain stupid!
    The report has just confirmed the existence of the ground and some of the potential this project may hold - step (1) complete!
    Those who bought on the recent rise should have been content with this, but instead fooled themselves into thinking (by reading HC posts & not doing their own research)they would be receiving an outline of a major IO resource.

I think you will find (in the early recovery stages) that as support grows those who regret selling and those who are suffering sour grapes will post the most often.
    For an example look at to-day - as support grew so did the number of negative posters!- they just need to get over it and move on.

Like yourself I am confident in our prospects and believe the stock is way oversold. The next rise should be a strong one - hopefully it won't need to contend with the BS from last time!

Good luck to holders and buyers

VB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.