LRC 0.00% $3.54 laguna resources nl

Well my view only of course, is that they will not be buying in...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Well my view only of course, is that they will not be buying in for a quick trade.

LRC management will have already presented to these guys at the time of the recent fund-raising, and those investors don't buy in for a quick buck trade, they will have done their due diligence of the company's management and projects (both Arqueros and the new project) and make a decision that they want to be in for the medium term as LRC adds value to each project.

IMO you don't have to worry about when they are going to sell, it certainly won't be at anything like current levels, it will be at a much higher price (or if LRC doesn't perform over say another 6 months then maybe they will develop a different strategy).

With Arqueros, this drilling is only the first significant phase of building the project up, by completing enough drilling to get an Indicated REsource, as the first phase in developing a Bankable Feasibility Study for the project. And although its mainly silver, any gold content is a bonus to the core silver-based valuation.

I believe that LRC is only now forming a base related to Arqueros, and that over many months to come we will see a gradual building up of the Arqueros information base necessary for that BFS yet to come.

Nick Lindsay of LRC knows that process of developing a project through his past work at Iscor and others before, LRC is now that first opportunity for him to put it into action.

Remember, this is not a one day wonder stock, this is the gradual development of a new company to build a project in silver and some gold!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.