LRC 0.00% $3.54 laguna resources nl

Yes its disappointing that these quick traders spoil it but I...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Yes its disappointing that these quick traders spoil it but I have learnt that over time they disappear and a more healthy breed of short term or longer term trader gets involved and adds real value for the stock.

But for me the Bot is the thing now that gives me confidence that we are looking at a base unless the daytraders try to dump and scare the price down enough to get back in!

I believe that what we are benefitting by is the higher volume that is in process at the moment. This will be a red flag to the chartists for next week!

But of course, there may be another side to this, that in fact the assays for the first phase of drilling maybe in, and I wonder if someone has already considered that information and has got in as a result! A more bullish interpretation of the price/volume action, but in any event the positive is that this rising volume is on the share price going up ie demand is higher than supply at the lower levels.

I will reassess my own position when its about to hit 3.0 cents! And in between there maybe another few ups and downs along that path. But those changes of ups and downs are not negatives, they are healthy for longer term share price growth!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.