COB 0.00% 7.8¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

As I have said before it is the safety of a jorc versus the...

1. 3,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    As I have said before it is the safety of a jorc versus the glitz and glamour of high grade rock chip samples that other companies have cherry picked. (You can also find high grde rock chip samples in COB resource from years back but they have moved on to a resource since then)
    That is not to say other companies wont go on to prove up great resources in the future, but the risk is there.
    This is why I am expecting instos to accumulate, as COB has the low risk play and this will suit those instos who have a mandate to gain acceptably risked exposure to cobalt (most instos need more assurance than just selective samples)
    I can imagine retail buyers and HC punters would be more tempted to go for the glitzy grades shown by junior explorers in the hope they can prove up a viable resource in years to come.
    Regardless of grade, the most important thing is cost of production. COB benefits here from a lack of impurities and also the sulphuric acid credits. Most punters do not realise this and only think about grade.
    It reminds me of all the hype around tgc of graphite explorers.. where are they now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $12.05K 152.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34051 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 32561 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.