SHJ 0.00% 80.5¢ shine justice ltd

I personally don’t think PPT are around anymore, there was...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I personally don’t think PPT are around anymore, there was some big slabs shifted recently unless this was just FIL moving between entities. I was expecting a tree shake today regardless of how good the news was. SHJ can be manipulated, and has been , on ASX watch the problem being that Top 20 hold 85% meaning there’s only 25m available to the traders, the big boys know this and can use spook tactics and large share trades to smash and grab. It also makes it punishing if one of them ala PPT decide it’s time to leave as it can depress the price by having a dominant and never ending sale supply. These days however I believe are over, looking forward 6-12 months with an identical or better result, I would not be surprised if this just became an institutional stock shutting out most small holders. With no recent acquisitions and an over, over, over provisioned WIP  there’s very limited exposure. Sure there will be, CTP scares, and Sons of owners BS but this is all small fry to a company turning over $3m per week, that is now diversified. My biggest annoyance as flagged before is them being misers, they need to release more profit, This should have been 3c , having said that its 2.6gross so I shouldn’t complain. However, pressure must be applied, so if you get a chance push them for the full 40% they’ve committed to. All this aside, SHJ has made a great return to proper profitability and should easily be a 20c + EPS , 5c divi stock for calendar year 2017.
    Revenue is up  $15m YOY  & $60m since listing
    EPS for last 6 months is 9c and on track to break records for 2018 calendar year
    Total Equity increased last financial year by 15M from 189M to 204M
    Work in Progress was boosted by $23M and still remains provisioned at a ridiculous level near 20%. This means as at EOFY SHJ was owed $282M for work already done, it is carrying a provision for this of $55M netted to $226M. As there are no costs associated with this future profit, it should be what the company is worth as a minimum before goodwill and future earnings potential is added on. Funnily enough the boffins at SHJ have provisioned $77M of tax against its WIP which is ( 77/30*100 = $257M of expected profit from the WIP. Hmmm Which as I’ve always said means they have $30m of profit hidden in these over reserves.) WIP is now double what it was at listing, and its either over provisioning the reserves or the Tax
    Goodwill is back down to $37M and where it was in 2015 leaving little to no room for further hits. Tim I disagree with Sciaccas, it has already been scaled back in costs, due to contingent considerations this year. Total Good will was 4.5m and contingent considerations available in 2017 were almost 2.3m as at 30/06/2017. Ignoring the boys walkout, they paid 7.5M in cash for 8.5M in unprovisioned WIP business, which can’t be touched and took over 2.7M of liabilities of which it already returned $1m profit in FY 2015, two full years ago.
    NTA Â increased by 7c per share to 90c and has now increased by 50% from its 2013 61c listing value. This excludes all Goodwill, and should have the share at over $1.50 on that matric alone.
    Expenses have remained the same YOY
    GOFC has increased again  and  at $19M is now well above  double what it listed at.
    Vendor liabilities for all previous acquisitions is a very modes $3m meaning the new, significantly increased and diversified SHJ is pretty much all but paid for.
    I see todays performances as a typical SHJ / low trading stock tree shake. I bet it goes over 80 before going Ex-divi. The big boys need a day or two to review, meet, have drinks, rack up, order in hookers and then they should be ready to buy Tuesday, watch for a move into the 80s then.
    Best of Luck to all, my money is on a positive close still.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.5¢ 83.0¢ 80.5¢ $247.4K 298.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28079 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 4819 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.