SHJ 0.00% 80.5¢ shine justice ltd

Some important things I take out of it: -AASB15 still yet to be...

1. 1,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Some important things I take out of it:

-AASB15 still yet to be implemented

- E&Y have pointed out the possibility that WIP and Goodwill are incorrectly stated (but don't form an opinion on whether they actually are)

- Deferred aquisition liabilities: $3.286m (not too bad, if they decided not to make any aquisitions this financial year they could start paying down some debt)

- The increase in revenue from 2016 to 2017 is misrepresented as being increased from $151.501m to $165.027m but does not factor in the write off included in last years revenue of $14.432m. Not including the write off the figure actually decreased from $165.933m to $165.027m. This may or may not include a provison for WIP that shouldn't have been accounted for last year. (aka It looks like including aquisitions in this financial year overall revenue actually went backwards).

-EPS 11.64c including the goodwill write off of $5m. Without it, EPS would have been 14.53c.

Net +ve operating cashflow of $16.727m

- Operating cashflow per share = 9.66c

Minus dividends = $11.359m

Cashflow per share = 6.56c

This is really a story as to investors are willing to believe in the value of the company's WIP. If they don't then they will value the company to be as worth as little as 78.72c. If you trust earnings then anywhere between $1.39 & $2.32.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.