SHJ 0.00% 80.5¢ shine justice ltd

Ready to Pop, page-6

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Dear ASX , ASIC and all who are supposed to be refereeing the game to ensure fairness.
    Unless you're blind Freddy you would have noticed now on three occasions in the last few week or two, some party has deliberately assassinated the SHJ share price late afternoon.
    The effect of these share dumps has at times wiped >$10m off the value of the company, sometimes for as little as a few thousand dollars. I believe this is called market manipulation or unduly affecting the share price.
    I'm aware that shorters can play games with share prices but any simple review will show you the shorts on SHJ are minimal and do not correspond with the three share price attack.
    So the question remains, why would a holder deliberately shatter share prices ???? especially when much better trades are available throughout the day. I throw this out to HC. All I can think of is an accumulator wants to artificially keep the prices down, but can this be right?
    I have tracked these attacks (even though it is your job) I also have my own theories but as I do not want to get sued by professional traders, I will advise you with my submission.
    It would be great if you could get out of your seat, and put these cowboys back into theirs.
    I am sure you will find the offender is the same on all three occasions. And I think three is more than enough proof , especially in such a small time frame.
    Today's attack actually involved more shares than usual but the pattern was clearly the same. Just as a matter of investigation I waited as the prices sat apart at 63c and 66.5c in the matchup. I put in a small sale at 67c to see if somebody would deliberately drive the price down on such a small order.
    Unbelievably it was denied; believe it or not for the reason "Unduly move market at close."
    However, even worse some other punter (wholesaler I assume) got an order through after mine at 66.5 - Amazing!
    So it seems you have the power to stop trades in an instant, but only for the small guys, well congratulations on at least having that - NOT!

Dear Offender I hope you're monitoring HC and you one day appreciate that people will not put up with this, also of course I hope you lose your license!!!!!!!!!!! Because that would be cool.
    Enjoy your Benny Hannas.
    Regards
    DannyboyLIAC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.