SHJ 0.71% 69.5¢ shine justice ltd

Ready to Pop, page-8

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I do agree with your sentiment but its a bit like when betfair opened the world to betting on losing horses and all of a sudden there was a lot of strange results and shock losses - People will always exploit. The world is not fair granted, but this game is supposed to be as fair as possible, we already have to live with machine set trades that get privilege we already live with the big end of town being able to get "close" to company staff with their investor luncheons etc.

The problem with these trades is they are not shorts, well I don't think they are anyways. You would have seen the previous 68 and 60 down shutes , One of them was for not much more than $10,000 and it took 8c, orchestrated stock manipulation ; which without doubt falls under the governance of the ASX who should at least investigate to question the perpetrator. It maybe a seller pushing down to more active markets, who know? but it appears to me anyway to be stock manipulation, so if my sale gets stopped , the so should there's , that's all , and that's fair.

The good news is PPT is now down to about 40% of their stock, the bad news is it could still take a few months (2-3) based on existing sales, unless there's a hive of activity in 4 weeks, which I'm sure there will be.

The other good news is somebody swallowed up 4m of the PPT shares without an announcement which means there's another whale watching, and they usually travel in packs.

When the PPT virus passes, the stock will rise sharply again, simply because of the lack of supply and demand for such returns. If SHJ put 2 good halves together, and I cant see any reason why not, and lets face with over $300M of billed work , the results are almost predictable then the $40M NPAT takes this into multiples rarely seen. EPS 2-3 times Dividend over 20%.

I have already made a prediction of over a $1 by NYE and I stand very, very strongly by it.

This will defiantly go 10c EPS for H2 the trouble being SHJ board releasing the full 4c and this is where pressure needs to be applied. As they are hoarders, which has boosted the NTA but they are supposed to be working for us, and where appropriate rewarding us.

Anways goodluck to all.

Dannyboy LIAC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 69.5¢ $47.82K 68.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 31320 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.