BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ready to pop?, page-3

1. 86,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    arrrrh ---------- I always have that feeling -------------- I think it's gas or perhaps a bladder infection though !

The price movement does suggest a move - but, gees, the universe is bloody slow at things - and, yes, we are way overdue for news now.

The thing that stops me getting acutely excited is that - there are 3 bits of foreseeable news expected - normal regular drill results, 787 area news and Li news - now, to me - the latter 2 clearly have the potential for a pop ----------- so, of course do the regular result announcements - but, historically we have a couple of things against a 'pop' ------------ 1. our regular result anns. - even with great or good numbers - can be received with either a ho hum, more gold - or just not even noticed at all. 2. When waiting for something special (this time 787 and Li) - my bitter experience is that news like that - always seems to be dispatched on the slowest bloody camel that can be possibly found - and, what you are hoping for this week - arrives in many many weeks time - for some unknown reason - I have always been suspicious that the camel dies on route.

On the assumption that 787 holes nearby are real winners and that we come up with the mother of all Lithium finds -------- really???????? I don't actually mind if that news is some ways off in announcements - why? Because atm - we could wake up any morning and find that our astute American friends have plummeted us into GFC 2 with a god almighty overnight stock market rout - which, no matter what you find - you could announce that every BRB stock holder will be given a kilo block of gold with their name engraved on it - no matter - if the DOW gets hit out of the park - 'everything' goes down - even if Tom Sanders personally delivered the signed gold ingot.

So, for me - I am not unhappy to wait a while for at least the immediate risk to settle.

Anyway - here's a chart -

Capture.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.