MUN 0.00% 4.8¢ mundo minerals limited

ready to pop??, page-18

1. 1,583 Posts.
    Gold put simply is a true measure of "purchasing power" Look at the value not the price.

It will always as it has done historically give you a good indicator of what real money not paper money (ie currencies) can purchase. With all the dilution of the currencies by all the central banks going on at the moment it's a matter of time. That's the gold argument.

Also since these guys are operating in Sth America I'm not sure they'd have to convert too much payment wise, back to AUD as there's only 3 of the employees here in OZ working out of a serviced office. The rest are in Brazil and Peru.
    So whatever the costs are serviced i nthe currencies at operational level will have an impact? Please corect me if I'm wrong?

As for MUN, what a great low cost producer with a bunch of upside not only in their current producing assets but their greenfields projects that they have also.

Every dog has it's day and MUN is no different, just got to shake off a few of the fleas in the meantime.

I too will be accumulating as milestones are met.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.