CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

Ready to rise to 25 cents?

1. 3,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Early seems to have embraced charting, good to see, it will only help your trading. But I can't make head or tails of your comparative chart so seems useless to me.

But 25 cents? Cmon, that was 4 or  5 years and a distant pipe dream given the macro commodity cleansing underway the moment. Most commodities down again on the week end in anticipation of upcoming Chinese GDP figures. Surely the fundamentalists here know what that signals?

A think a more realistic charting picture for the CSD investor or trader would be to take a look at the 2 year weekly chart. Clearly CSD is rangebound between 4 and 7 cents now, but an opportunity presents itself with that gap at 5.8 - 6.2 cents. Buying at 4 -4.5 cents and waiting for the gap to close (which they overwhemlingly do with low volume spec stocks like CSD) would be a nice 20-25% earner. Im hoping it occurs before Xmas so it can pay for Xmas day.

That play actually has some chance of occurring, unlike up ramped pipe dreams of 25 or 50 cents, or a $1. I'll check back before Xmas and see which happened first

CSD weekly.png
  2. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    wise words

instead of the word IF - I still prefer the words WHEN and EVENTUALLY

I agree that buying shares in the ignore button reaps dividends

enjoying a buying opportunity overall - fair call to by at todays levels but no matter what charts say we'll only see lift off with that settlement.

the louder the naysayers shout then the more reasons to be cheerful

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.