ABS a.b.c. learning centres limited

Mike, Agree...Everyone...about my earlier post about centre...

1. 122 Posts.
    Mike, Agree...

Everyone...about my earlier post about centre figures...sorry I had to keep it simple and very general as a breakdown, so as not to end with a big post, or boring read...
    The centre manager gets good pay, perhaps one or two fully experienced/qualified workers, and the rest are typically young, early workers etc...as average yes it would be LESS than $1k...
    The cook could be your qualified take way shop person...not a restaurant chef...

Yes the centres can make a lot of money.
    Yes there are probably ABC and NON ABC centres not recording good money. The major expense is WAGES, second to RENT. But there are other centres making TOP $$$.

I listed only one agency for selling agencies, there are others.

4k a week profit maybe is not big $$$ for some people, but for MANY people who need to find a business, it is good money. People fork out 300k, 400k for coffee shop, sandwhich shop, juice bars etc...how much do you think they make a week? PROFIT...
    This is the same thing, is <10hrs a day, 5 days a week.
    In many peoples position this is much better than running a food business 7 days a week, 12hrs a day+

Vacancies work in proportion to wages, 20% vacant, 20% less qualified staff.

These are business where the GOVT supports the fees, and the daily taking are consistent with reasonable prediction to changes. Unlike your typical retail shop, food shop etc...who may make 3k sales today, 1k sales tomorrow.
    You don't worry about stock, inventory, marketing, perishables, theft, writeoff etc etc as other business...

You see why people show interest in these business..?

Cashed Investors like these type of business..they can put the money in, hire a manager and easily keep eye over books...it is much less risk vs pouring into food, retail, startup ventures etc...less dependency on specific skilled staff.

I myself gave up on the idea, as it was going to cost me quite a bit to setup, I had to do a training course, spend 30-35k doing council and engineer submissions, etc...so I gave up on the idea and really neither myself or wife wanted to run one..and wasn't prepared to risk the money and they try find someone to rent it. BUT if your lot/location is good enough it becomes easier...
    My council has a limit of 45 kid centres, regardless of square metres..hence why not viable for me...other councils accept 70,80,100 kids etc.

anyways...I wish you all the best of Luck..and hope it turns out well, I am in no way in as deep as a lot here seem...I bought at 68c, few months back. and only about 8000 shares $6500. so I am down only about $1500.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.