ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Liked the fact that the buyers took out some solid sell orders...

1. 4,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    Liked the fact that the buyers took out some solid sell orders stacked in the screen yesterday.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see this continue later in the week. Just mindful of the 'hot' money chasing the break yesterday. I like the fact that the share price re-tested the $0.15, with support now in there at $0.155. Now opens the door for the next move higher.

Just added to my position at $0.155.

I have followed and owned this stock (like Adguru) from the Webfirm days and am really excited about the future prospect that the merger and integration of the two businesses has now brought to ADJ. The current management team and board of directors bring a wealth of experience to this company and I believe we are in the right hands to continue to execute the strategy and digest the immense growth this business has in front of it.

It's good to see the MD is starting to roadshow the company and engage with brokers to get this story out to the broader market. Still plenty of opportunity for new shareholders to take a position before the (dreaming of an XRO) re rating comes through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 22142088 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7159376 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.