TAS 0.00% 0.3¢ tasman resources ltd

ready to rumble!!!!!!!!, page-7

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    There was heaps of speculation and ramping when MS1 was being drilled. Unless Tas announces, there will not be a big move in the share price...ramping or no ramping...investors need to see what is there.

From last weeks announcement, the drill would by now be definitely in the area of interest, so the initial cores would have been visually inspected by Tas geologists and support staff and drill rig crews.....it would be difficult to stop good news spreading via mobiles,emails etc....so I would rather hear good news than bad.

Assuming they keep drilling with only 1 shift per day and averaging about 25 metres drilling per day, key dates would be:

.....22/8/05.....600m....definitely into basement and hopefully into mineralised hematite brecccias..

.....26/8/05.....700m...reaching the minimum depth target for each hole...they would stop there if they have a dud hole..

.....30/8/05.....800m...reaching the target depth announced last week..

.....1/9/05......850m...reaching maximum drill depth target announced previously..

I would guess that they will have to announce by early next week tops.....if the cores are fantastic, they will not be able to stop rumours from spreading so they will have to move. If they have a dud, they will stop drilling the hole at the end of the week and move on to MS3...so they will announce that...perhaps Monday, 29/8/05 will be the key date...not long to wait!!!!!

Good luck to all Tas/Taso holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 10787736 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 42500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.