GW1 9.76% 4.5¢ greenwing resources ltd

Totally agree, we should not forget that Stratmin (previous...

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Totally agree, we should not forget that Stratmin (previous owners) acquired the graphmada mine and its tenements and spent more than 60M$ on the project. Bass Metals accepted to buy the mine for 15M$ and finally paid only a total of 5M$ after smart renegotiation of the terms (offering early payment and we got a discount of 10M$ ! this is what we call negotitation skills !). Basically we acquired a 60M$ mine for 5M$.

If we value the new defined resource from Mahefedok and the newly disovered Andapa resource (and still 2 other deposits not yet explored "Ambatofafana" and "Mahela" adjacent to "Mahefedok") and we add capital spent on refurbishment related activities (some 10M$), then the mine and its licensed tenements could easily be valued at 100M$ if not more.

At 25M$ market cap there is clearly an extreme undervaluation by the market of Bass Metals graphite properties in madagascar, let alone its potential of producing and selling 6000tpa graphite and then expanding to 20.000tpa+ or the potential of bigger resources from Andama and other unexplored tenements, or the potential of the lithium resource....etc.

However the market ends up always getting the valuation right and when this happens patient investors will be highly rewarded. Exciting times ahead of us !

Happy multi-bagger graphite and lithium investment to all !
    Last edited by DoctorFouad: 19/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.004(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $3.419K 77.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73188 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 66665 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.