SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

lol, no its not bb far from it.they are the posts you should be...

1. 2,209 Posts.
    lol, no its not bb far from it.
    they are the posts you should be contributing there is nothing wrong with disagreeing and discussing the different points of view as ssv, vin and yourself have done this morning.
    FWIW i can see both sides, personally i think we mainly need signed contracts to see any significant move but vin's statement re the plant upgrade, oraline 8 and mexico license is probably correct especially if we see continued stability in the market.
    The other day i said we just might have turned the corner re market sentiment that still might comeback and bite me but im getting more confident by the day.
    Just look at the other day in new york when gm, toyota etc said earnings would be down by upto 40% the djia only closed down 9 points if that was 2 weeks ago it would have been 400.

SSV,
    you know my charting skills are useless so im basing this on my opinion only, the buyers are still in control at the moment and thats why we have no trades today as they are not in any hurry.
    However any ann or a buyer wanting a few mill will tip this and i can see us reaching 2 cents within days of that intial start.

have a good one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.