MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

ready to run again, page-3

1. jwt
    3,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Well done Marwoode; for weeks after the last ann of this sale to a "country" I have searched and searched for the location. But clearly the details were not finalised or published. But I did speculate on this site that it may be an island; but requests to the Co got me nowhere.
    Looking at the lost revenue from this island alone, the potential for further sales is gi-normous; if that is the spelling. And we know that the Co is trying to sell the same thing to Texas. And the opposition has been all about privacy: "big brother will know where we are at all times" - as if they don't already. But it is interesting that Bermuda has solved that problem - in theory. That might satisfy Texas. And then there are 50 more States. Anyone want to guess how many cars are in 50 states. And how much revenue is lost.
    Anyway, just a thought. I'm sure there are more holders on HC than are evident - I've been there over 10 years - they are in the bottom drawer - no need to post - just wait for the explosion. If they are not a buck by xmas I will be surprised.
    Anyone remember last year - out of the blue, a special shareholder presentation; just to tell us how well everything was going - and it did sound grand. But if I was on the ball I would have stood up and asked, " excuse me, the Co has no money in the bank, and you have spent thousands and thousands to call this special meeting, bring everyone over from America, just to tell us how well everything is going. We have an AGM in not that many weeks; why can't this all wait". Well the answer came quickly - a few weeks after the meeting, we were asked to vote on some significant director "incentive" options. And blow me down, within a few weeks after they were approved, the share price rocketed - from 6 cents to around 40m cents. Nice work if you can get it.
    But my question is - if the directors know that big things are in the wind, isn't that insider trading? You and I would get a serious speeding ticket if we did that sort of thing. Now my holding is up significantly; but half a mill is peanuts compared with what these directors have scored. And I have been in there 10 years - most of them have been in there 5 minutes. Something is wrong in the state of Denmark.
    But anyway, good post Marwoode.
    JWT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.