MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

ready to run again, page-4

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    hihi jwt... sorry I didn't reply earlier - I've only just got back to HC as I've had a busy week.
    I think the privacy issues are pertinent to EVR, but as you say, big brother already has the ability to know exactly where we are if we are carrying a mobile phone (did you ever see how the Irish Police found the Omagh bombers? Fascinating stuff!).
    Regardless, I think once the Bermuda system proves itself (if it already hasn't?) then it will be only a matter of time before every greedy government in the world implements an EVR system. Let's face it, all GW Bush has to say is EVR is an imperative tool in the "War on Terror" and it will be forced on the USA whether they like it or not!! Given the porous border with Canada & Mexico, I could easily envisage this BS excuse being used, but as a MIK shareholder I'm all for it~!!
    Regarding what you are saying about the incentive options thing, I take a slightly different view - I think the fact that mgmt were willing to gamble with their entitlements by taking options instead of cash is a sign that they believe in the company's prospects, and it surely ensures that they are doing all they can to get projects & orders across the line. Obviously they would have a deeper understanding of the MIK business than most punters, but they can not know with certainty that orders will be forthcoming. The only way it could be insider trading is if they had not disclosed any orders etc prior to getting that deal across the line - from looking at the ASX releases from the company I seriously doubt that is the case. In so far as the EGM goes, there was a placement around that time as well, so I would guess mgmt were out here to talk to investors to raise those funds.
    My only previous complaint about the company was the lack of cash and the hand to mouth financing - however, I think that was probably more a function of dopey investors here not recognising a good thing when it gets presented to them! I think the recent placement at $0.35 (although it dilutes us a bit) was a good thing as it puts a nice chunk of cash in the kitty so mgmt can get on with kicking some goals instead of having to pass the hat around every month or so!!
    I must say I was really impressed with Blomfield at the presentation, and I think MIK has really developed under his stewardship.
    All the best... marwoode

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.