PEN 0.00% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

ready to run, page-22

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    LOL purdy, love your style.

As for why don't "they" buy at market? Go no further than the MD Gus Simpson. By far the largest individual shareholder (via his personal companies, SMSF and personal name) and he did buy a very large number of shares at market last year. I clearly remember NKLEX bringing that reported fact up. Easily found on the PEN website.

Yes he has some freebies, as do other directors, but he has also placed his own money on the line.

Has anyone seen any notice of a director selling PEN? There has been of directors buying, but I have seen none of selling and definately not the MD. Eventually I am sure they will, but more chance of flying to the moon on a pig than Gus (and me) selling at the moment.

Why would they convert options. If someone believes enough in what they are doing they will back that up as they see fit. Conversion also gives the company capital injection, buying at market doesn't.

Will they do it? Who knows, I was merely placing up my personal thoughts and potential scenarios. It was called thinking when I went to primary school...a little later I was taught it was analytical thought...and then learnt about thinking outside the square (where so many stop thinking through fear of falling off the edge)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $1.043M 11.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 908004 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 314460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.