CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

hi pearI guess the frustration is taking its toll . After all...

1. 689 Posts.
    hi pear

I guess the frustration is taking its toll . After all the hype and spin that Pat and his board have told us , all we have seen is more capital raising 's and dilution of our holdings to the extent now that we need the titanic to be raised to make this share move up. The fact that internal shareholders took up the last placement means either they have inside knowledge of something good or nobody else wanted it, I was hoping it was the former.

They cannot keep pedling the same promises and it is time to deliver , as they are running out of time . Just raising money to pay wages is not going to be tolerated any more , they need to make significant sales now. We have been thru the : OK Tedi phase, the aquenox phase and both ended up duds , now it is the biograde phase and if this fails there will be no next phase with the volume of shares on issue.

The only good to come out of CNN was its mining assetts which were taken away from CNN and we had to pay for them again. How about giving CNN something to smile about .

I hope they succeed but the longer we go with no success means the promised contracts at the Last AGM have not come to fruition.

I hope I am wrong , but with no news what other conclusion can we come to.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.