SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

ready to run, page-3

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Hi Dean.
    I read your post this morning but decided against responding, at the time, because I was drawn back, momentarily, to your post of 29th June 2011:

'looks like im the only one buying so thats great your all making me filthy rich ! thanks again'

Price then, adjusted for issues, approx 3c. I hope you made a motza.

But it must be said, in response to your post, and in case there are any new-comers eyeing her off, that that raddled old tart, as I once styled her, GIP, continues to hang by a thread, at least until the man from London submits his report.

As always 'caution' is the watchword where GIP is concerned. Yes, I have a serious position in this stock and it's in my interest that it goes up in price, BUT, I also have a responsibility to others NOT to spruik the chances of what, in recent years, has become little more than a punt.

Mr. G. himself, will tell you, if you ask him, that there are no guarantees, and there aren't.

Sorry, but that's the reality.

By the way, yes that are millions of mobiles, laptops and whatever out there, and you know what? Not ONE of them contains any tantalum metal sourced from GIP's mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.914K 414.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2192034 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5850448 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.