OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

G'Day all So CIL of underground material complete, HM-3 would...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    G'Day all
    So CIL of underground material complete, HM-3 would have been supplied with the same material
    from the same mined location & recovery comparisons made.

20 Tonne CIL of Tailing Complete-logic suggests their be no need to feed HM-3 with 5 x 20
    tonne batches to make comparisons unless their was sound reasoning -Hence their is Gold
    once again as being determined as being in tailings .

We await conformations of actual results.
    Original consulting experts during the initial commissioning determined recovery would be improved
    through the installation of a small ball, consulting experts where called for a reason -recovery was less
    than expected-hence gold was going to tails then.

Gold had since been determined as being in the tailings through 5 x one tonne tests.

20 Tonne CIL testing recently completed -as said Gold still going to tailings .

P.S.- You can't have significant Gold going to tailings & low plant recovery if the gold is not
    is situ in the mine to begin with- take into account gold in tailings is post dilution as its been
    processed post mining & extraction incorporating dilution, measured in grams per tonne
    -hence recovery expectation with industry standard CIL can be quiet accurately predicted
    given results are post 3 party CIL processing

Gold is in the Mine
    Gold is in the tailings.
    All issues are rectifiable -hence my sentiment is a Buy
    Issues would NOT be rectifiable if Gold grades were not in tailings Nor in the Mine.
    Absolute's awaited.
    gltah-salt
    Last edited by Saltiga62: 02/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.