OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ready to spiral up, page-26

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
        Hi salt,

It is my understanding that the ~20 tons of tailings from today's tweet was sent on last Saturday, so most likely end of the week before management get any idea of what gold, if any, is in it. I would think that the 20 tons put through our plant on Monday was taken from the same spot as the 20 tons that went to the CIL so they can get as close as possible "apples to apples" comparison. Working on the same logic, taking 4 more samples from different areas of the stockpile and running them through the plant they will be able to get a good idea of what is there. IE, if we get 4 g/t form the first test and the CIL gets 8 g/t, we can surmise a 50 % recovery in the tailings..  then apply that to the other test samples going through our plant. The first batch that went to the CIL plant form the underground, around 10 tons, was always going to be part one of a two part test program, management must have deemed it proper to complete the program before reporting the results to the market, thus giving a higher degree of confidence in the results. I do fine it interesting that the CIL plant requested 20 tons for the tailings test, not the 10 tons originally announced. This will be the largest and most comprehensive sampling and testing program carried out at Cascavel that I am aware of to date. The results will be from actual production material, both fresh and from tailings and should be able to be replicated at our plant with the right equipment. As for the time it is taking to complete, like I have said before, they are doing the testing as a personal favour to Richard and are squeezing us in when they can, lets just be thankful it is happening at all.. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.