YAM yamarna goldfields limited

The knockers of YAM need to realise something. The company is...

1. 3,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    The knockers of YAM need to realise something. The company is now a vastly different animal than it was, yes it may still have the same people running it but it has effectively turned into an investment company with the added atttraction of some fairly exciting mining partnerships as well. YAM's asset backing has been growing by the day of late and is now just on 1c per YAM share of asset backing on the investments in PBI, SLT, DEG, PRR & CLD. What is the value of the partnerships - alot more than the $2.0m that the market is valuing it at the moment. Probably $5m-$7m is more like it. Add to this the big potential on it's biotech stocks and the possibilty of any one of it's mining interests hitting something substantial and to me YAM looks way under valued. In fact my guess is that 3c -4c is where it should be at the moment (hence I'm in big time). The issue of no cash is holding things back I reckon, but consider this - the directors could close down the YAM office and shut the doors, YAM is still going to make money on it's investments by doing nothing. Knock it at your wallets peril I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.