NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

re''aftermarket announcement, page-16

1. 5,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1789
    Hi Robbo65

Excellent analysis of the annoucement; very comprehensive and reassuring.

Well done. I hope you can continue to provide this forum with detailed, meaningful analysis of MTN and other stocks.

As you pointed out, you sometimes need to read the announcement over and over again to get a full understanding of all the issues that are being discussed.

I have read the announcement a few times now and it is clear that MTN attended to the queries from the ASX in a very professional and concise manner. There was no ambiguity. Some parts of the announcement obviously were technical but needed to be, in order to confirm to the market that its analysis of the Paralian ore system was completed competently and compliant with JORC standards.

It also demonstrates to me that the compuer modelling techniques are far and away more advanced than any other uranium company or exploration company has produced. I understand that some eyebrows were raised by people within the industry seeking clarification of their results as their techniques used were not coventional. They were however unique and revoltionary and look to set a precedent in the manner in which exploration companies compile and analyse data to estimate resources which will be more efficient, less costly and just as reliable.

As already mentioned on here, MTN's grades are economic. Olympic Dam has lower grades and has therefore proved this. I am aware that Uranium is a byproduct of Copper however the revenues generated from the processing of the ore which produces both copper and uranium would still be economic of the ore solely produced Uranium at Olympic Dam. $35 mil was generated in revenue in June at Olympic Dam for Uranium sales.

Paralina is a world class Uranium project which is being treated unfairly by the market. The market is still yet to fully appreciate what MTN have already achieved and what MTN will achieve in the coming years.
    I believe out of all of the Uranium minnows listed in the ASX apart from SMM, MTN are far ahead of the other Uranium stocks in the race to having an economic Uranium mine.

I hold for the long term.

Best of luck to those that dont hold. You are missing out on a world class project

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.