AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

real competition?..., page-35

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Yes it is, but I would rather have my money here than quite a few others. 2 companies spring to mind that are much worse than this which have products COK and LYC and if you look at some med stocks as well I can name a heap that make this look like a blue chip as they have failed.
    Its going through a period of growth just like some have before, most did nothing for a while before they became very very good stocks to hold. Yet you say you hold this, but yet at the same time you say the about. are you trying to lose money? Or do you think what you say is actually helping. Makes no diff what you think the market is what it is and HC yes is a good place to see what some think but it is not the market.
    still very happy with my gains so far, but I dont try to put fear in when buying, nor do I try to pump it when selling. I just have the same old same old view that I have always had, but now it is more reinforced after seeing what some of the doctors say about using the product, and plan to keep using it, so I.m buying even more.
    Sell at will others will catch them right or wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.70 $58.64K 3.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.