real estate agents can be right, page-27

1. 2,086 Posts.
    Not stressed, or nervous...I'm always relaxed...but thank you all the same for your concern.

"...What I find strange is how these half decent investors keep pointing out how bad the share market is, when in actual fact these times have provided the best money making opportunities from the volitility..."

Really??? Maybe for the very best, and I'd daresay there's few of them on these kinds of sites. With that kind of commentary, I'm guessing you've been to a free day trading seminar or two lol.

By the way, I never pointed out how bad the stock market is...I put some numbers out there to illustrate which has probably been the BETTER option (not which is worse) over the past 5-10 years...and unlike you and I, numbers don't lie. They don't have emotions, or pre-dispositions...they just represent the facts, plain and simple.

Finally, to answer the initial question, I've come back because I think that some sectors of the market will have a reasonably good year, contrary to what some of the experts are sprouting, and I'm interested in gaining the opinion, and reading the thoughts of some of the longer term posters of this site, who I consider to be well versed, and proven.

AuCu, I agree with you, Gold has been the far superior investment...hands down...no contest...because the numbers simply say so.

How nice would it be if the property bashers could actually base their arguments around some numbers as well...and not auction clearance rates please!! How about some concering the bottom line?

As I mentioned, I am invested in both property and shares, so I have no inclination and I've come back to this forum to try to glean

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.