Real estate agents starting to go bust, page-72

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I'm a Real estate agent - I lease a high volume of properties all over Melbourne

I'm the first one to tell you the industry has many scumbags

In saying that let me share with you my day last weekend

First open house was a development in the far south east suburbs of Melbourne I was robbed by junkies who stole my camera.

2nd open was in the west where squatters had taken up residents I called the police who said they couldn't do anything and I had to go through VCAT

3rd open house was also in the west - a lady pleaded with me to accept her rental application because her daughter was just raped in the house they are currently living in.

Rest of the day was pretty uneventful

During the week VCAT told me because the property the squatters were in was newly constructed and never been tenanted before it doesn't fall under the residential tenancies act - so wouldn't give me a warrant of possession and the police station already asked me to stop calling them for help So I called a locksmith, picked up a baseball bat went to the house changed the locks whilst the junkies were threatening me but also telling me they know their rights (I owe a lot to that locksmith he didn't have to help me)

If you're an agent who cares..................it's soul crushing!

But yeah..................where all pieces of sh!t
    Last edited by Buick33: 13/07/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.