GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

real estate business, page-4

1. 42,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Leroyb,

The strategy of cherry picking tenement in the bad times for the cheap is obviously a good one but it isn't going to make them taken seriously about explorer to mine aspirations. During the recent boom times we have seen the likes of AGO, MGX, FMG and now BCI started with less in the kitty to be miner status. GIR had all the advantages of loads of money in the bank with tenements scattered all around the pilbara and mid-west and we are no better than when the boom started in terms of mining aspirations. This is frustrating and I know that the arguements that they don't need to tighten the purse strings in this climate is no consolations to my investments being safer. The SP was falling with the rest of the speculative explorers and have only stabilised recently. What do you think is the kicker for the share price, land bank accumulation or drilling results with potential and near to transport infracture? The 'loads of money in the bank' will only let you sleep better at night but when you wake up you know that the SP isn't going anywhene.

Cheers,

AJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.