GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

There appears to be a bit angst among the masses. And memories...

1. 1,341 Posts.
    There appears to be a bit angst among the masses. And memories are short.

I remember GIR picking some ground contiguous with their tenements and BHP’s Silver Knight deposit inside the past 12 months and they proved up 50Mt of DSO!!! Don’t think many people gave them credit for that.

Yes the company have a bunch of tenements and yes a bunch of projects. But it is the capability of management to be able to manage all these projects and yet to acquire interesting blocks if they come up. It clearly shows that they know exactly what they are up to – as opposed to the opposite.

And Mt Webber drilling should be commencing sometime soon. And something with the gold project – so lots is happening.

I think I saw someone mention AGO and FMG, etc as examples of how GIR somehow failed the market. Tell me, why is AGO raising cash – aren’t they in production – aren’t they cashflow positive? Personally (respectively), I disagree the stated sentiment. Very few people recognised the potential of FMG or any other big runner early on, and likewise, I think people are SERIOUSLY UNDERESTIMATING GIR now.

It separates the punter from the investor.

I will now kiss the baby and do the politician thing – and say “Trust me” – GIR is potentially sleeping giant on TWO fronts!!!

And yes it may take a couple of years - but so what.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.